- Call to order at 6:05 pm
- Minutes from last meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- $35127.19 Mindbridge
- $38546.91 AnimeIowa
- $11725.59 Icon
- $2532.08 Gamicon
- Flier Distributed
- Staff Full Up
- Not too much going on.
- Next two weeks Gamicon meeting
- Mondo RPGA events!
- Lots of RPGA premieres!
- Living Greyhawk
- Josh Elliot, LeDon Sweeney, and Jim RPGA judges.
- RPGA judges reimbursed $4 through RPGA.
- Will be a GM party soon. Last chance for registering events at that time.
- Will announce meeting time and location
- Website needs work
- February meeting: February 9th at 2 pm
- January programming meeting also
- 32 and 33 are the same as last month.
- 23 $16K in $12K out $4K surplus
- Fiscal year ended Oct 31, so it’s in this fiscal year.
- Lindsay says that the staff is evaluating the last con and getting the staff lined up next year
- Preplanning Committee Report
- Dates are penciled in for AnimeIowa 2009, not inked in per Laura
- Waiting to get a better idea of real costs from AI 2007.
- Looking to sign 2009-2011 contract this summer.
- Gamicon: Talking with Hero Games as a potential Guest and Andy Brase as a potential guest.
- Other Project Reports
- Book Group threatens on horizon
- Gaming Library is still out there, but hasn’t met for a while.
- Old Business
- Zombie Prom: Waiting for Christine
- Ad: Waiting for Brian
- Trailer for art show: Marty is looking.
- Updating the Mindbridge Fliers.
- Michele needs new photos doing geeky (photogenic) stuff
- Should have Mindbridge members.
- Look at flier. Email changes. Next Mindbridge files.
- Maybe a meeting about to help tinker with flier last week in December.
- President: CoPresident Michele in Iowa City. Bryon in Cedar Rapids.
- New board member: Denny Lynch: 7 aye. 0 nay. 0 abstain.
- At-large: Laura Thomas. Other nominations close in January
- New Business
- Galen Silversmith wants to petition membership: board members.
- Athena Foster would like to be a member. Two meetings.
- Lindsay Elliot a member.
- Josh Elliot a member
B. Jon will take money for Gamicon.
C. Michele: Customusb.com Flash drives with your organization on them.
1. Address www.customusb.com
2. Phone number 1-800-447-0149
3. Good for volunteers and sponsor gifts
4. Pricing would occur after we gave a data and suggested colors.
5. Some piracy and legal issues. Might need some security issues.
6. Mindbridge USB good idea.
A. Anicoz announcement
- Meeting Adjourned at 7:55pm.
Next Meeting: January 9, 2008 7 pm at Denny Lynch in Cedar Rapids.