Mindbridge Minutes April 3, 2019, The ARC of SE Iowa
- Call to Order
- Minutes – reading waived, approved
- Treasurer’s Report – up from last month
- Convention Reports
- Looking for more volunteers
- Next meeting Saturday April 6, 2:30 PM, Iowa City Public Library Room E
- May 18th meeting same date/location as the Mindbridge Annual
- Next meeting Sunday, April 28, Beer Burger in North Liberty, 6 PM
- Following meeting Sunday, May 29th, Beer Burger in North Liberty, 6 PM
- Have Claire Hoffman as GOH
- Other Projects
- Old Business
- Social Event – Avengers: End Game, Sunday April 28th, Sycamore Theaters, noon showing
- Treasury Retreat report – information about 2019-2020 budget was discussed.
- New Business
- 1099–Misc (Jon) – may need to fill out and submit a 1099-Misc form for anyone paid over a certain amount ($500?)
- Lawyer (Adam) no report
- $144.73 for 2000 bookmarks – Moved, seconded and approved.
- Michele M suggested an email list for fun stuff, about one a month
No meeting on Wednesday, May 1st!
Annual Meeting: Saturday, May 18, 2019, noon, Coralville Public Library – this is the annual meeting where Mindbridge provides food.