Below is a list of the books our discussion group is planning to read for the foreseeable future.
- May: The Yiddish Policeman’s Union by Michael Chabon
- June: Dead Zone by Stephen King
- July: The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas and a possible discussion with the author.
- August: Accidental Time Machine by Joe Haldeman
- September: Valor’s Choice by Tanya Huff
- October: Happy Hour of the Damned by Mark Henry
- November: Old Man’s War by John Scalzi
- December: Goblin Quest by Jim Hines
- January: Body Bags by Christopher Golden
- February: Short Story Night
- March: Ghosts in the Snow by Tamara Siler Jones and a possible discussion with the author.
- April: The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
- May: The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- June: Flex month. The group decided to deliberately leave this month open to allow the addition of some new masterwork of sci-fi/fantasy that may come out between now and then.
- July: Devices and Desires by K. J. Parker
- August: The Eyre Affair by Jaspar Fforde
- September: Mort by Terry Pratchett
- October: The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
- November: The Secret History of Moscow by Ekaterina Sedia
- December: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon