- Treasurer’s Report
- Gamicon: 401 people in attendance this year. 20 % growth from previous year. Made money.
- AnimeIowa: Has a meeting this upcoming Saturday at Convention Center at 2 pm. The developing theme is Year of the Pirate.
- Other projects
- Game Library: 2 new expansions to Pandemic added to library. 23 games were donated to the library.
- Michele has purchased 7-8 games for library at Gamicon. This Friday at Hobby Lobby, Dungeon Run will be demoed.
- Dungeon Run Demo will start at 5:30ish. Game Library New List is on our website.
- Gamicon for Next Year will be meeting on March 9 at 6:30 at Nigel and Susan’s home. Recap and Survey viewing from this year.
- April 5th is Table Top Day. Critical Hits will be running games from 10 am to 10 pm.
- June 21st is Free RPG day.
- October 25th is Extra Life Marathon for Gamers. Gaming for the Children’s Miracle Network at Hobby Lobby in Iowa City.
- Discussing sponsorship for this event.
- Book Group: Meet March 17th at 6 pm at Coffeesmiths. There are two books to discuss at this time.
- ICCA – Discuss our Trek Fest budget. April 2nd is their next meeting. It was suggested to go out and socialize.
- Corridor: A team on following Friday at 7 pm.
March 2014 Minutes
By Webmaster | Published: 7 May 2014